Why choose Indoor Fly Trap?
- Contains no pesticides, chemicals, fume or spray, and is completely odorless
- UV light to attract the flies
- Strong glue-board inside the device kills the flies. 10 glue-boards refills available for $19.90
- Safe around kids and pets; No high voltage electric, no spark and zapping sounds
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Portable unit, easily carry in your suitcase
- perfect for bedroom, office, study room, kitchen, and hotel
Features of Indoor Fly Trap:
HYGIENE & SAFE: Fly Light Trap attracts flies into fly trap by its UV light, killing them by the strong glue-board located inside the device. No high voltage electric, no spark and zapping sounds, safe to be used in areas with kids and pets.
POWERFUL GLUE-BOARDS: Packaging includes 10 glue-boards, coated with ultra-strong sticky glue, making it impossible for the insects to escape. The glue board could be replaced easily. Providing you with a comfy area to sleep without disturbance by mosquitoes.
EASY TO USE & EASY TO CLEAN: Simply insert a glue-board and plug in the fly trap, the device is ready for fly catching. Remove the glue board when it is full of mosquitoes and replace with a new one, or replace it once per month. It just spends a second to maintain next fly catching cycle.
PORTABLE: The compact design is convenient to carry in your suitcase and use anywhere, perfect for bedroom, office, study room, kitchen, and hotel.
NON-TOXIC & ODOR FREE: Contains no pesticides, chemicals, fume or spray, and is completely odorless. Get rid of all flying insects and bugs with the pure physical method, ensuring it is eco-friendly to your house!
How to get the best results with your Indoor Fly Trap:
- Make sure you take off the protective sheet to ensure that the glue card is exposed and ready to catch flies.
- Placement is hugely important with these fly traps.
- Ensure that the unit is not placed in a bright area. This will reduce its effectiveness for attracting flies.
- The fly control product will work best when placed in an area that is not windy or breezy.
- Monitor your fly glue board to ensure that it hasn’t reached its maximum catching capacity.
The above glue board was in use for 2 weeks inside a typical family home.