Features of Pestrol Water Jet Animal Repeller :
- Powered by 4 AA batteries.
- Dimensions :
- The PIR motion controlled detection only triggers when the animals move into the targeted area.
- Built for all weather conditions
- Easily installation process, Just connect the device with a garden hose
- The Water Jet Animal Repeller uses approximately 5 second bursts of water to frighten away birds and animals within 0-10 metres.
- It comes with a connectable plastic pole that pushes into the ground. The unit is connected to the pole.
- The device is activated when an animal comes in range through a high tech motion controlled detector. The birds and animals will then avoid the area.
- The Water Jet is also designed to limit water usage, with adjustable settings for full control.
- The water is propelled up to 10 metres away, depending on pressure from the water mains/water tank systems.
- The frequency and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the conditions.
What animals/birds does the Pestrol Water Jet Repeller work against?
The Jet Repeller is effective against a range of animals and birds, this includes, but is not limited to – dogs, cats, ducks, geese, possums, rabbits and many more. This unit is also great for training pets to stay out of certain areas!
How much water does the Pestrol Water Jet Repeller use?
The unit doesn’t waste water – the burst of water is approximately 1.5 litres of water.
Can the Pestrol Water Jet Repeller be left outdoors all year round?
The Jet Repeller is built for most weather conditions. In severe weather we recommend bringing the unit inside or undercover.