How To Get Rid Of Birds
Pestrol Bird Spikes are a versatile range of precision engineered bird spike designed to provide effective and humane control of problem urban birds. The upward pointing wires or ‘spikes’ act as a physical barrier to the birds without hurting them. The clever design provides the solution to virtually every situation where bird spikes are suitable. This reduces the need to carry several different stock lines.
Pestrol Bird Spikes can be used to protect buildings against pigeons in a wide variety of situations, from day time perching to night roosting sites and from the narrowest pipes to the widest of building ledges.
Stainless steel Pestrol Bird Spikes have the longest life expectancy and the use if high tensile strength stainless steel in particular means birds cannot easily push them out of the way or bend them out of shape. UV-protection of polycarbonate bases further offers a valuable safeguard against cracking or breaking through prolonged exposure to sunlight. And cleaning-off and priming surfaces to key-in adhesives and employing adhesives that provide a strong bond regardless of conditions are also important.
Pestrol Bird Spikes are far less visible than plastic ones because they do not reflect sunlight and attract far less dirt, continuing to remain tidy and unobtrusive over an extended period. Low profile bases should be specified to reduce visibility from the ground, with translucent plastic blending well into most building surfaces.
- Pestrol Bird Spikes prevent pigeons from perching on your property.
- Great for most applications.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate provides decades of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to Install – Attach quickly with Adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent – Polycarbonate is transparent which is practically invisible.
- Dense – Top branches protrude from the vertical shafts to give impenetrable coverage.
- Flexible – Mounts easily on flat, curved or irregular surfaces.
- Environmentally Friendly – And Non-Lethal. Nothing to rust or deteriorate. They do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical – Sturdy plastic base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
- Material: Polycarbonate base and 304 stainless steel wire