Why buy the Solar Mosquito Zapper?
- One year warranty on the unit
- No power usage, just few hours of sun
- Coverage area : 75 sq.m
- Once the unit is fully charged, the light will last for 30 hours and zapper will work for 15 hours.
- High white LED globe to attract the mosquitoes
- Easy to dispose off mosquitoes simply by emptying the bottom catchment area
- Set and forget device. No maintenance
- You will notice the catcher will fill up quickly in the beginning, but over time the frequency will lessen as the breeding cycle of the mosquito population is broken.
- The unit is equipped with a carry handle that can be used to hand the unit in a courtyard or anywhere required.
- It also comes with a stake that can be pushed into the ground if need be
Where is the best place to position the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper?
It is best to position the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper as centrally as possible while keeping it away from main human populations. Try to position the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper between the problem area and where people are situated. It is important to know that mosquitoes and other similar insects breed where there are wet areas – if this is a problem for you, try to position the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper close to these areas. The unit comes with a carry handle that makes it extremely easy to hang the unit wherever you require, or a garden stake can be fitted to the bottom and placed into the ground.
What areas would the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper benefit from?
The Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper can be used indoors and outdoors to control insect and bug populations. The unit is suited to any main areas where mosquito’s and other similar insects are problematic. These areas include, but are not limited to: homes, work place, gardens, camping areas, swimming pools and many more.
How long does the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper need to take effect and should I run the trap each day?
The Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper once charged, will immediately start trapping insects and bugs if the area is highly populated. It can take up to 4-6 weeks to dramatically reduce the populations in the area, so running the trap each day is recommended.
How long will the battery charge last from the solar panel in the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper?
Once the unit has full charge the U.V light will last 30 hours and the zapper will have enough power to go for 15 hours.
Will the Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper only be powered by the solar panel?
The Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper can either run on solar panel or the rechargeable batteries inside the unit which are charged by a solar panel.