How does it work?
Elite Solar yard repeller uses 4 technologies for its functioning. Ultrasonic sounds, sonic sounds, PIR motion sensor & LED light. Modes are clearly defined at the back of the device. If you want to repel the birds then predatory bird sounds will scare the birds away from your roof or garden. To repel cats, dogs, possum and other large animals, there is another mode specific to large animals. Ultrasonic mode is used to repel all kind of pests. Whenever the pest enters the detection range of the Elite yard repeller, It will get frightened with the strong LED light as well as high frequency Ultrasonic sounds.
Motion sensor will activate when animals move into its coverage area, it will work for 8-12 seconds once motion is detected. The device will turn to a period of block time around 5-8 seconds and it will work again after the block time.
Assemble & Install the device :
- The device comes with 2 stakes, which can be put on one another to increase the height of the device. Using the pole, it can be easily inserted and setup in gardens or lawns
- The packaging also includes wall plug and screws so that if required, you can hang the device on the wall.
- Remember that the placement of device should be such that it gets ample amount of sunlight to fully charge the unit. Batteries can be used as a back up.
- Device can detect animals up to 25 meters, the coverage vertically is 90 degrees and horizontally is 145 degrees.
Switches & their functions
MODE : Bird Repeller (17 predatory bird sounds) , Large Animal Repeller (9 distress sounds) , Ultrasonic , OFF
- Fixed – Ultrasonic sound waves are produced all the time, it deactivates motion sensor
- Sweep – Ultrasonic sounds are produced when an animal comes in the range of the Elite Solar yard repeller sensor or PIR
- Fixed + Sweep – Different Ultrasonic sounds are produced at regular interval which are disturbing for the animals and they tend to stay away.
LED STROBE : 24 Hours, night
VOLUME : H(high), M(medium), L(low)
Charging the device:
- Charge it under direct sunlight for 10-12 hours. If it is in weak sunlight, please keep it under the sunlight for 2-3 days.
- When using the product for the first time, open the back panel and gently pull off the tab from the battery compartment (This will activate the batteries/unit)
Weight: 836g (Batteries included)
Power Supply: Solar with Nickel Metal Hydride Rechargeable batteries (4 AA size)
Motion detection range: 0-25m
LED light: 6 White LEDs