The new Easy to use Spray and Go TURBO bottle takes the hassle out of outdoor chores. Just attach the hose and start spraying your desired area. Wait for the Spray and Go TURBO formula and the weather to do the rest! The special hose attachment automatically mixes in the correct water to solution ratio so you don’t have to worry about sprayer bottles, mess or over dilution.
- Connect the garden hose to the attachment on top of bottle (recommended to use 50% of normal hose pressure when attached to the Spray and go TURBO)
- Hold the bottle with the hose attached, in your desired hand and bend plastic locking tab switch to the “on” setting
- Commence spraying motion, ensuring you target the desired areas
- Leave to dry and allow formula to take effect
Tips and tricks:
- You can rake or brush the affected area to speed up moss, mould and lichen removal
- For heavily contaminated areas it may be necessary to re-spray once the initial application has dried
- Recommended to wear protective gloves and eyewear when using product
- Do not apply on or around feed, animal feed and any plants planned for human or animal consumption
- No harmful residue and does not harm earth worms or soil microbes
- If you are on tank water we recommend disconnecting down pipes, and leaving for 2 or 3 heavy rains before reconnecting to ensure all Spray and Go residue is removed
What areas should I apply my Spray and Go TURBO to?
Any effected areas such as driveways, paving, brickwork, and timber decks. Spray and Go TURBO will work on most outdoor surfaces that are effected by moss and mould.
How long will my Spray and Go TURBO last?
Your Spray and Go TURBO will cover an area of 150-300 square metres depending on the type of surface that is being sprayed. The amount of spray you apply to each section of the area will also cause variation in how long the Spray and Go will last. Two Litre Refills can be purchased here!
How Long will it take for the moss and/or mold to clear?
Green moss and mould will turn brown and show visible effects of clearing within 12-24 hours, whereas black mould can take from 4-10 weeks to clear up depending on the weather.
Is it safe to use around pets?
Yes, but to ensure their safety it is best to keep them off the area until fully dry.
Will it get moss out of lawns?
Yes, it is best to spot spray the moss in order to lessen the effects on the surrounding grass as the Spray and Go may burn the grass temporarily. In some cases re-application is necessary until the problem areas are controlled. The next step would be to de-thatch/rake the dead moss out of the grass. Dilute the Spray and Go to 1 part solution in 9 parts water when using on lawns. To stay on top of the problem areas we also recommend rasing the pH levels with lime as it can improve the availability of nutrients and supply calcium which will aid the growth of the lawn. We recommend to apply the Spray and Go later in the day to avoid evaporation from the sun and dilution from early morning dew.
Can I use Spray and Go to clean my roof if I am on tank water?
Yes, if you use your roof for collecting tank water then disconnect the down pipes, spray, then leave for 2-3 heavy rains before reconnecting to avoid contamination.
- For years I have used another well known moss and mould removal product (on the radio) and one of my friends suggested I try Spray and Go. I was blown away by how great the results were. It killed the green Moss within 24 hours and I found it worked incredibly well on the black mould. Our concrete has gone back to the original colour. There is no comparison this product is awesome.
- I tried a product that was supposed to work on the moss on concrete tile roof. Did not work and when I rang the supplier they did not want to talk to me. I rang Spray and Go and they offered me a great deal and best of all it did the job fast. My full recommendations.
David S. Henderson
- Had some Moss covered concrete paths and decks…Spray and Go cleaned it up like new…So easy to use. Top marks Spray and Go, could not believe how fast it works. My full recommendation. It does really work!!!!
Greg S North Shore
- My McCullum chip driveway went black with mould…I used Spray and Go and within 3 weeks was like new again. Amazing products and I used others that did not work well at all despite what they said.
Geoff Hibiscus Coast