Spray and Go is your one stop, environmetally friendly solution to moss, mould, mildew and algae. It is bleach free, bio degradable and safe and easy to use. It cleans concrete, tiles, bricks, timber, decks, plastic, canvas and more!
After using Pestrol Spray and go you should see results within 24 hours – after that the weather does the rest!
Moss and mould spray control…Over 57% Organic content.
– Spray and walk away… the weather does the rest!
– Unique formula designed to get results FAST!
Also great for cleaning buildings and application prior to painting.
– No scrubbing!
– No water-blasting!
– No hassle!
– Green moss and mould dies in 12-24 hours.
– Black mold takes 4-10 weeks depending on the weather.
– Protects against re-growth for months ahead.
What areas should I apply my Spray and Go to?
Any effected areas such as driveways, paving, brickwork, and timber decks. Spray and Go will work on most outdoor surfaces that are effected by moss and mould.
How long will my Spray and Go last?
Your Spray and Go will cover an area of 100-300 square metres depending on the type of surface that is being sprayed. The amount of spray you apply to each section of the area will also cause variation in how long the Spray and Go will last.
How Long will it take for the moss and/or mold to clear?
Green moss and mould will turn brown and show visible effects of clearing within 12-24 hours, whereas black mould can take from 4-10 weeks to clear up depending on the weather.
Is it safe to use around pets?
Yes, but to ensure their safety it is best to keep them off the area until fully dry.
Will it get moss out of lawns?
Yes, it is best to spot spray the moss in order to lessen the effects on the surrounding grass as the Spray and Go may burn the grass temporarily. In some cases re-application is necessary until the problem areas are controlled. The next step would be to de-thatch/rake the dead moss out of the grass. Dilute the Spray and Go to 1 part solution in 9 parts water when using on lawns. To stay on top of the problem areas we also recommend rasing the pH levels with lime as it can improve the availability of nutrients and supply calcium which will aid the growth of the lawn. We recommend to apply the Spray and Go later in the day to avoid evaporation from the sun and dilution from early morning dew.
Can I use Spray and Go to clean my roof if I am on tank water?
Yes, if you use your roof for collecting tank water then disconnect the down pipes, spray, then leave for 2-3 heavy rains before reconnecting to avoid contamination.
- For years I have used another well known moss and mould removal product (on the radio) and one of my friends suggested I try Spray and Go. I was blown away by how great the results were. It killed the green Moss within 24 hours and I found it worked incredibly well on the black mould. Our concrete has gone back to the original colour. There is no comparison this product is awesome.
- I tried a product that was supposed to work on the moss on concrete tile roof. Did not work and when I rang the supplier they did not want to talk to me. I rang Spray and Go and they offered me a great deal and best of all it did the job fast. My full recommendations.
David S. Henderson
- Had some Moss covered concrete paths and decks…Spray and Go cleaned it up like new…So easy to use. Top marks Spray and Go, could not believe how fast it works. My full recommendation. It does really work!!!!
Greg S North Shore
- My McCullum chip driveway went black with mould…I used Spray and Go and within 3 weeks was like new again. Amazing products and I used others that did not work well at all despite what they said.
Geoff Hisbiscus Coast