Why choose Terminator?
- Coverage: 1500m2
- Most effective against mosquitoes, midges, common moth, guava moth, codling moth, aphids, sand flies, and more
- 360 degree UV Light to attract mosquitoes, midges and other small insects
- Produces CO2 and imitates human breath to attract mosquitoes
- Powerful fan which creates suction vacuum to suck insects
- Built in Heat Generator for simulating human prey
- Attractant is green color chemical cubes. Single attractant would last 3-4 weeks
- Large catchment holder easily emptied to collect insects
- Weatherproof unit, also perfect for camping
How terminator works?
The unit is designed to simulate human prey with it’s cleverly designed features like :
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced through by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV ray from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does the Terminator Mosquito Trap, mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure in mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are naturally lured towards darker colours, and The Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured in and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, they will be sucked into the catch container by the vacuum suction where they then dehydrate.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body which attracts Mosquitoes. The attractant (which is an optional extra) reproduces the human bodies odour and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
Things to note :
- The Terminator is waterproof and designed to operate outdoors. The unit is most effective in shaded areas. The Terminator can lure insects within a 1500m2 area.
- While the Terminator Mosquito Trap will begin to catch mosquitoes immediately, if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may reduce the use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation may occur after significant rain.
- If you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.