Why you should buy our Battery Powered Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller?
- Best to use in difficult to reach areas where you may not have access to electricity.
- Sufficient intensity and duration of the ultrasonic sound wave to attack the auditory and nervous systems of most common rodents.
- They will attempt to avoid the area and give up staying at your place.
- It’s important to note that there are limitations with ultrasonic waves, ie they can not penetrate through obstacles or more around corners.
- If you require a Rat and Mice repeller with multiple technologies including electromagnetic pulses that get sent through the wiring in your home/work, then you can consider the Pestrol Rodent Free.
- ULTRASONIC RODENT REPELLER projects direct frequency of 20,000 Hz to 26,000 Hz for 0.3 seconds at every 4 seconds intermittently.
- It will affect rats and mice badly and they will never get used to the undulatory signal emitted by the unit.
- The Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller uses 1 x 9V alkaline battery and the battery will last approximately 6 months.
- Remove the bottom case by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Install 1 x 9V battery to the snap connector.
- Replace the bottom case by twisting it clockwise until locked.
- The light will indicator will flash every 4 seconds to let you know the unit is working properly.
- When the light stops blinking, it is time to replace the battery.