Use outdoors for control of wasp nests
An aerosol that allows you to tackle wasp nests with confidence. The high output nozzle ensures that nests can be treated from a safe distance and quickly soak the nest. The combination of double strength actives and rapid penetration solvents, ensures the wasps are “paralyzed” on contact before dropping to the ground. Best results are achieved if wasps are sprayed directly. Spray early morning or late evening when most wasps are back in the nest and less active. Hold can upright and target spray towards the nest with the wind coming from behind you. Wear protective clothing when treating nests and stand at a safe distance, not directly underneath.
- Wear protective clothing as described in Section 8 of this safety data sheet.
- Keep away from food, drink, and animal feeding stuff.
- Avoid exposing aerosol containers to high temperatures or direct sunlight. The product is flammable. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open
flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Avoid discharge to the aquatic environment.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Do not handle broken packages without protective equipment. Do not reuse empty containers.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even
after use. The spray will evaporate and cool rapidly and may cause frostbite or cold burns if in
contact with skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid inhalation of vapors and spray/mists.