X-it Ant forms a non-repellent residual barrier for a variety of ant species. This can be used on all exterior hard surfaces including trees, concrete paths and the exterior of buildings. After heavy rain wait for 1 hour of sunlight before application.
How to use:
Apply X-it Ant at a rate of 75ml per 5 lt water or 75mls per 100sq meters.
Ensure sprayer is clean and residue free prior to use. Avoid waterways, ponds and streams.
Keep pets away from contact with spray till dry. Do not spray food preparation areas or food. Avoid spraying over clothing, bedding, towels or personnel contact items.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Moderate toxicity if swallowed.
- Avoid skin contact. Contact with the skin, especially the face, may result in initial stinging or burning sensations (parasthesia).
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Harmful to the soil environment.
- Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates.
- Very toxic to terrestrial invertebrates
A heavily modified and adjusted 80gms per litre Bifenthrin Suspension concentrate.