Signs of a Flea Infestation:
If you have several of the following then you may be facing a flea infestation:
- live fleas (will be seen jumping about)
- flea larvae which are dirty white in colour and are no larger than 3mm in length
- pets constantly scratching or biting their skin or you pet may have red skin or losing their hair
- bite marks on your own skin
- ground up pepper-like poop
Once a flea enters your home, infestations can quickly become out of control. Fleas are a major problem for cats, dogs and the people that are living in the home. Fleas aren’t just pests without any dangers; they can also carry major health risks for your family and pets. The sooner they are dealt with, the better it is for the people and furry friends living in your home. If you have an infestation you and your pet can be hosts and you can pass fleas to one another. Pestrol provides a wide range of flea control products.View our environmentally safe products to make your home a flea-free space once more!