Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs) are carbon-containing compounds that most commonly contaminate water and can have serious health implications. Using post carbon filters in water distillers eliminate these substances making your water purer and free from kidney and liver problems. Browse our range of carbon filters alongside other water distiller accessories, including replacement BPA-free collection jugs to keep your water purified!
Showing all 13 results
Still Clean Boiler Descaler$55.00Quick ViewQuick ViewAdd to basket
A 1kg Container of Still Clean Descaler & Cleaner, for use with any Water Distiller / Boiler.
Descale your distiller every 3 to 4 months and drain the boiling chamber every week to ensure long lasting life to your appliance.
Add to basket
- Turn off the main power switch.
- Remove the lid from the boiling chamber.
- Add 5- 6 tablespoons to boiling water in your boiling tank. The amount will depend on how dirty your boiling tank is.
- Let soak for 4 hours, or overnight if you wish.
- Next day, drain the descaler from the boiling chamber and rinse by pouring 4 litres or more of water into the boiling chamber. Drain once again until all the descaler residue has been removed.
- If the scale is still present, try wiping the residue from the sides with a soft cloth. If still present, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Turn on main power, water and fan switches and ensure water is coming into the boiling chamber.
- Replace lid on boiling chamber.
- Distiller is now ready for operation.
Deluxe Showerwise® Shower Filtration System$159.90Quick ViewQuick ViewAdd to basket
You’ll enjoy softer skin, healthier scalp and shinier hair after a Showerwise shower. Why? Because chlorine, commonly used to disinfect tap water, can make your skin dry, sensitive, flaky and itchy. It irritates your eyes and makes your hair dry and unmanageable. Worse yet, chlorine and chlorine by-products aggravate symptoms for many asthma, allergy, sinus and emphysema sufferers.Add to basket
Water Wizard Filters (6 Pack)$39.90Quick ViewQuick ViewAdd to basket
6-Pack of Carbon Filter Cups
Carbon filtration enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
Replace every 2-months or after 260-360 Litres distilled, whichever comes first.
Designed specifically for the Water Wizard Counter DistillerAdd to basket
Pure Magic/Dove/Nautilus Carbon Filters 6pk$54.00Quick ViewQuick ViewAdd to basket
Replacement filters (X6) for the Pure Magic / Nautilus / Dove Water Distillers.
All of our water distillers come with 1x activated coconut charcoal filter. This gives the distilled water a ‘clean’ taste.
We recommend that you change the activated coconut charcoal every 1 to 3 months. The carbon filter removes volatile organic chemicals, tastes, odours and chlorine that distillation does not remove.Add to basket