Protect your food, family, and health with our new, limited edition ADVANCED COMBAT BUG-A-SALT 3.0!
Sleek, gunmetal grey metallic meets Fiber Optic sighting for enhanced, stand ready accuracy against pest insects. This model works well in all conditions, but is ideal (optic fibers filter ambient light) for poorly lit garage or sunset bug blaster backyard safaris. In addition, ADVANCED COMBAT BUG-A-SALT 3.0 features all the bells and whistles such as rapid fire, cross-bolt safety, and greatly increased odds for in-flight take down. Summon your inner PRIVATE RYAN, recruit your PLATOON, PATTON down the hatches on the BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI and leave NO FLY LEFT ALIVE!
- Green & Red fibre optic sights for enhanced accuracy in low light settings.
- New, limited edition metallic finish.
- Cross-bolt safety! Once it’s on, it’s on. Once it’s off, it’s off.
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It’s like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets & idiots.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Full 1-year warranty
STUCK OR CLOGGED SALT PIN TROUBLESHOOTING
The salt pin in your gun may become stuck/sticky. This is easy to fix. You will know this is your problem if the gun is cocked and the salt pin does not move up and down freely. You can test this by emptying the salt from the hopper, cocking gun, and pressing the pin with your finger.
- Empty all salt from the hopper (shake it and bang against your hand to dislodge grains that may be stuck).
- Drip a few drops/trickle of hot water (not boiling) into the salt hopper in order to dissolve the residue.
- Let the gun rest for a couple of minutes (leave sitting/still) and then repeat as needed until pin pops up.
- Once you are able to fire the gun (several times in a row while its still wet/salt-free), you are almost done!
- The last step is to thoroughly dry out your BUG-A-SALT before putting salt back in. We’ve had good luck using a hairdryer to speed up the drying process. Leaving your BUG-A-SALT outside in the sun (for an afternoon) is another good option.
If you don’t have time for the drying technique, we recommend allowing at least 48 hours for your salt hopper to dry before loading it back up with Salt. If you leave your gun in a cold damp place, like your garage or basement, it may take even longer to dry out!
If you live in an area with high humidity, the salt may clump up quickly, resulting in a clogged salt pin. We suggest that you do not store salt within the hopper when the gun is not being used.
BUG-A-SALT IS ADULTS ONLY USE 18+. BY PURCHASING YOU AGREE TO OUR