NoPests® X-it Ant™ 1L

$205.00

X-It Ant is a non repellent, long lasting insecticide specifically designed for NZ conditions.

 

 

Compare

or 6 interest free payments from $34.16 with LAYBUY - Whats this?

SKU: DIY-NPXANT1 Category:

Description

Product Description

NoPests® X-it Ant™ 1L forms a non-repellent residual barrier for a variety of ant species. This can be used on all exterior hard surfaces including trees, concrete paths and the exterior of buildings. After heavy rain wait for 1 hour of sunlight before application.

Health Impacts

Avoid eye contact.

Moderate toxicity if swallowed.

Avoid skin contact. Contact with the skin, especially the face, may result in initial stinging or burning sensations (parasthesia).

Environmental Impact

  • Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
  • Harmful to the soil environment.
  • Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates.
  • Very toxic to terrestrial invertebrates

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “NoPests® X-it Ant™ 1L”