Natural Source of Vitamin C and Antioxidant
BioGro Certified Organic
Amla is also known as Indian gooseberry or Phyllanthus Emblica, and it has been used in traditional Ayurvedic Indian medicine for thousands of years. Considering its cultural and religious significance, Amla is believed to have originated from the drop of Amrit (Nectar). Therefore, it is also believed, according to religious beliefs, that it may have the potential to assist in curing various diseases and extending the longevity of life.
Amla appears to hold promise as it may help in lowering blood glucose levels in both healthy and diabetic individuals. It may also have the potential to reduce triglycerides, improve the cholesterol profile, and promote cardiovascular health. Most of these effects are associated with its antioxidant properties, which are partly attributed to its high vitamin C content. In addition to its rich vitamin C content, this fruit is also a source of several other vitamins, antioxidants, and essential minerals. Amla is also suggested to be beneficial in soothing coughs and addressing fevers, functioning as a potential blood purifier.
Potential Benefits of Amla
- Haircare: It may help enrich hair growth and hair pigmentation, possibly due to Amla’s carotene content, iron content, and overall antioxidant capacity.
- Eye care: Amla may contribute to improved eyesight, particularly in addressing nearsightedness and cataracts, mainly because of its substantial carotene content, including Vitamin A.
- Calcium absorption: It may aid the body in absorbing calcium efficiently, primarily due to its high vitamin C content.
- Metabolic Activity: Amla may have a role in enhancing the body’s metabolic rate due to its protein content, potentially supporting detoxification and toxin elimination.
- Weight loss: It may provide essential minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients, which can help keep the body active and promote weight management.
- Menstrual cramps: Some of the minerals and vitamins in Amla may make it useful in managing menstrual cramps.
- Diabetes: Amla contains chromium, which may have therapeutic value for diabetic patients.
- Skincare: It might assist in achieving a better skin complexion as it is a source of vitamin C and minerals.
- Anti-aging: Amla’s vitamin A content and antioxidant properties could contribute to reducing the aging process and promoting collagen production.
- Heart disease: It may help strengthen heart muscles and potentially reduce excess cholesterol, thus lowering the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- Iron content: Amla’s iron content may promote the production of new red blood cells, improving circulation and oxygenation of organs and tissues while maintaining clean blood vessels and arteries.
- Infection: Thanks to its antibacterial, vitamin C content, antioxidant, and astringent attributes, Amla may assist in protecting the body against infections and enhancing the body’s immune response.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, we recommend taking up to 4 organic Amla capsules after meals or as suggested by your health practitioner.
Why Green Trading Organic Amla Capsules?
Green Trading organic Amla capsules are BioGro-certified organic.
Green Trading organic Amla capsules are vegan and gluten-free.
Green Trading organic Amla capsules contain 100% pure Amla powder.
Green Trading organic Amla capsules have No artificial colors or preservatives added.
100% Organic Amla powder filled in vegetarian capsules. No fillers, binders, or common allergens are added. No artificial colours or preservatives are included. No heavy metals. Green Trading Organic Amla Powder Capsules are Vegan and Gluten-Free.