About Brahmi (Bacopa)
Named after one of the highest states of consciousness (Brahman or God consciousness), Brahmi is considered one of the potential brain tonics in Ayurveda. The leaf of the Brahmi plant is traditionally used to potentially enhance intelligence levels and relax the central nervous system. Brahmi is believed to support healthy skin, liver health, and other circulatory functions. It has also been explored for its potential effectiveness in addressing backache, hoarseness, anxiety, ADHD, and some allergic conditions.
Brahmi Health & Nutritional Benefits
- May increase certain brain chemicals, which could lead to improved creativity, imagination, memory, and concentration.
- May improve the functioning of the central nervous system and complement modern treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Has been considered potentially helpful in addressing ailments like vertigo, anxiety, stress, and blood pressure.
- May be useful for supporting proper liver functioning.
- Could potentially reduce leg edema due to venous insufficiency.
- Has been explored for its potential to calm restlessness in children.
- May help enhance learning abilities for students of all ages.
Green Trading Brahmi Capsules Dose
As a dietary supplement, it is recommended that you consider taking one or two Green Trading organic Brahmi capsules twice a day, approximately half an hour after a meal, or as suggested by your practitioner.
100% Organic Brahmi powder filled in vegetarian capsules. No fillers, binders, or common allergens. No artificial colors or preservatives added. No heavy metals. Vegan and Gluten-Free.