Green Trading Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500M is a premium raw & cold pressed coconut oil which is BioGro Certified Organic. Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is Certified Organic, Raw, Cold-Pressed and Non-GMO. Extracting the coconut oil by a cold-press method it retains its vital nutrients and delicate fats. Also, we do not bleach or add chemicals.
- Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from fresh coconut meat, not from dry copra, so it tastes and smells great and is full of antioxidants and medium-chain fatty acids
- Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is obtained through the cold press method. This allows it to retain the beneficial nutrients and valuable components of the coconut oil
- Green Trading Extra
- Virgin Coconut Oil is raw, non-hydrogenated, non-deodorised and additive-free, making it 100% pure coconut oil. Since there is no chemical process involved in making the oil, it is pure and full of nutrients. Being non-hydrogenated, it does not contain bad saturated fats
100% pure raw cold-pressed coconut oil. Comes in a glass jar.
Some Facts About Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil consists of more than 90% of saturated fat. Though many will panic at this thought, it is not as bad as it sounds and there is a lot of misleading information out there about this.
Not all saturated fats are unhealthy. Coconut oil is full of healthy saturated fatty acids. Most of these are medium-chain triglycerides that are well absorbed into our bodies. Another one is Lauric acid – our oil contains more than 50% of this, and it is also one of the ingredients of breast milk.
Also included are caprylic acid, capric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. All of these belong to the medium and long-chain fatty acid group, and as such are members of the healthy chain of saturated fatty acids contained in coconut oil. Not only that, but coconut oil also contains Vitamins E, K and other minerals such as iron.
- If you are looking for the healthiest option when buying coconut oil, it is important to remember to select the only virgin, raw and cold-pressed, non-hydrogenated and non-deodorized oil. Always read labels carefully and avoid processed coconut oil.
- Besides its internal nutritional value, coconut oil has topical benefits too. It makes a luscious and soothing massage and body oil for dry and/or damaged skin. It can be used on the skin to remove makeup, moisturise and relieve dry or itchy skin. It can also be used on the hair for deep conditioning and moisturising treatment.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is not only food but it is also one of the best cooking oils available. Its chemical structure is kept intact when used in higher cooking temperatures and therefore, unlike most vegetable oils, it is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains.
- Research shows that the medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boost the body’s metabolism raise body temperature and assist in providing greater energy which in turn, can lead to weight loss.
– Cosmetic formulation
– Massage oil formulation