Pestrol Insect Mesh Screen 1.2m x 30m (Black)
Flies driving you mad? Are you in need of an insect mesh nz screen ?
The Pestrol Insect Mesh Screen which you can cut to suit is the answer
- Fly Screens ( Insect Mesh Screens) not only keep flies and other insects out of your home but may also help improve the indoor air quality.
- Pestrol Fibreglass Insect Screening products are precision woven, using the highest quality materials, for consistent reliability and lasting performance.
- Pestrol Fibreglass Insect Screens are economical and easy to install.
- The Insect screen features excellent visibility through the screen Fibreglass is ideal for screening windows and doors in all areas.
- In addition with PVC coated yarn it is pliable and flexible, it is also UV stabilised to ensure a long life span.
- Pestrol insect mesh screens are made of a woven fibreglass yarn coated with PVC to make it waterproof, rust proof, non-combustible, stain resistant and easy to clean. This type of mesh usually comes in a standard charcoal colour and is fantastic for excluding flies, bees, wasps, mosquitoes and other insects.
Size: 30m x 120cm x 0.1mm
Hole: 1mm x 1mm
Benefits of Insect Screens
- You’ll be protected from flies and insects
- They’ll let fresh air in for ventilation and a fresh breeze without the bugs!
- Insect screens block the flow of outside objects such as dust, debris or garden mess.
- With insect screens, you can open your doors and windows without worrying about flies. This helps you to save on lighting by letting the sunlight into your rooms. It also helps you to save on cooling/heating costs by letting the fresh breeze enter your home. This allows it to cool down during summer and allowing the sun and its warmth enter during chilly days.
- It gives your home a contemporary look and adds a touch of elegance and class.