Introducing the new and improved 1000L Collapsible Rainwater Tank from Watermate. Rainwater collectors have never been easier.
You can harvest rainwater from your roof or catchment area with the Watermate Heavy Duty Rainwater Tank. Simply attach a pipe to your spouting and aim it at the top of the tank.
With the rainwater tank, you can use rainwater on your garden, top up your spa or pool or use it as extra drinking water by dropping in a water treatment tab in the tank to kill any bugs that may be on your roof or downpipes.
Collapsible rain water collection tank with 1000 liters of capacity. You can use it as an extra source of water for your garden, boat, or farm.
It’s also possible to link tanks together for more storage. Tank dimensions when set up are (Width: 1200mm / Height: 980mm).
Our water pump gives you up to 60 psi through the garden hose with an automatic pressure control switch.
Features & benefits
- Water Capacity: 1000 litres rainwater collector
- As assembled dimensions.
- Width: 1200mm
- Height: 890mm
- Portable water tanks can be placed on any level surface
- Heavy-duty, 3-ply UV-resistant plastic/ polyester walls
- Attractive green coloured tank blends into the outdoor garden surrounds
- Zip top opens wide for filling a bucket or watering can
- Overflow valve for diverting excess water into another collector (via the included connector pipe).
- An updated and improved extruded mesh filter cover which is the tank’s water entry point. This new and improved version prevents debris from entering the tank and also prevents clogging.
- Easily fill a bucket or glass of water with this new and improved water tap. The tap has a simple to use push up lever that allows you to easily turn on the water. It then locks back into place so no water is lost.
- Bottom, the threaded ball valve that connects to your garden hose
- Additional attachments are available to connect to a water pump whereby you can connect a regular garden hose for watering your plants, trees, flowers, lawn etc.
- Quick, no-hassle assembly
- Collapses easily and flat for seasonal or winter storage
- Complete assembly and installation instructions are included.
- Will not crack or break due to cold or freezing temperatures
- The tank can be set up in less than 10 minutes.