*** This is the REPLACEMENT bean seeds for the Climbing Bean Shiny Fardenlosa Vegetable Seeds. ***
Blue Lake Climbing Bean – Vegetable Seeds
$2.00PRICE GUARANTEE Seen a lower price? Ask us to beat it
The Shiny Fardenlosa Climbing Bean is a bright green and shiny highly productive bean with string-less pods. The pods are ready to harvest when they snap crisply when bent.
How To Grow
- Sow in Spring and Summer, all year round in warm areas, 25mm deep in damp soil – avoid watering for a day or two afterwards.
- Sow 10-15cm apart, allowing 50- 60cm between rows.
- Ensure the danger of frosts has passed, and protect plants from wind.
- Water and mulch well during hot and dry weather.
- Support with canes, netting or trellis.
- Runner Beans develop an extensive root system so will be at their best in well dug and manured soil.
- Seedlings emerge 7-10 days
When To Plant
- South Island: Jan, Nov, Dec
- North Island: Jan, Oct, Nov, Dec
Harvest: 12-14 weeks
Quantity: Contains 25g worth of seeds
Interest Free Finance Options
6 payments from as low as $0.33 with