DWARF BEAN Top Crop
-20%PRICE GUARANTEE Seen a lower price? Ask us to beat it
The Dwarf Bean Crop Top (Phaseolus vulgaris) produces an abundance of high quality, stringless, medium sized beans, maturing early. Another positive with this bean is it is resistant to Common Bean Mosaic virus.
How To Grow
- Sow vegetable seeds 25mm deep in dark damp soil – avoid watering for a day or two afterwards.
- Sow 10-15cm apart allowing 50-60cm between rows.
- Ensure the danger of frosts has passed and protect plants from wind.
- Water well and mulch well in dry periods, and spraying flowers gently will help the pods to set.
- Additional fertiliser is not required as legumes will produce their own nitrogen.
- Seedlings emerge after 7-10 days.
- South Island: Jan, Nov, Dec
- North Island: Jan, Oct, Nov, Dec
Harvest: 8-9 weeks
Plant Height: 50-60cm
Quantity: Contains 25g worth of seeds
Interest Free Finance Options
6 payments from as low as $0.29 with