Greenfeast Pea – Vegetable Seeds
-20%PRICE GUARANTEE Seen a lower price? Ask us to beat it
The Greenfeast Pea (Pisum sativum) is hugely popular with the home gardener, as it requires minimal attention, and is a hardy variety producing even in exposed areas.
How To Grow
- Ensure soil has been well prepared with compost &/or organic material.
- Prepare flat trenches 15cm wide and 5cm deep.
- Plant seeds into dark, damp soil in a zigzag fashion along the middle of the trench allowing 5cm between each seed.
- Rows should be spaced 45cm apart and about 2m long.
- Protect from birds with netting during early stages of growth.
- We recommend using twigs or sticks as supports for the crop, making picking easier and improving yields.
- Seedlings emerge 7-10 days.
- Once germinated, water regularly.
Sow: Autumn through to Spring.
Harvest: 12-16 weeks
Plant Height: 70cm
Quantity: Contains 25g worth of seeds
Interest Free Finance Options
6 payments from as low as $0.29 with