How To Grow
- Drop seeds 12mm deep direct in final position.
- Sow 4 or 5 seeds in clumps, later thinning to the two strongest seedlings.
- Allow 50cm between rows 40-50cm between clumps.
- When the young plants have 5 or 6 leaves, pinch out their growing tips to encourage the growth of side shoots.
- Grow alongside a trellis or fence if space is limited.
- Keep the plants well watered and prepare the soil well by adding organic material and complete fertiliser.
When To Plant: Spring and Summer.
Harvest: 12-14 weeks from sowing.
Quantity: 35 seeds