A non-repellent, long lasting insecticide specifically designed for New Zealand’s outdoor conditions. NoPests™ X-it Ant is effective for several months against all ant species in New Zealand including Argentine and Darwin’s ants and also very effective against other crawling insect pests such as cockroaches and spiders.
Spray onto outdoor areas such as paths, driveways, irrigation pipes, trees, gardens and building exteriors. Rainfast after 1 hour of sunlight. NoPests™ X-it Ant has quick initial knockdown on contact and after 96 hours has delayed activity by attaching to the insect’s feet when walked on, and is taken back to the nest. The chemical is also transferred to other insects when preening each other.
Available in 225ml and 1L packs. Dilution rate: 15 ml per 1L water.
Note: A clean sprayer with no prior chemical residue spray is required.
Active Ingredient: Contains 80 g/L Bifenthrin.
SKU: 225ml: DIY-NPXANT 1L: DIY-NPXANT1
Directions for Use:
- Dilute the product at a rate of 15 ml per 1L water in either a trigger sprayer or pressure sprayer.
- Apply to nest sites and trails outdoors. Also to exterior walls where ants are trailing. Repeat as necessary. Ensure a maximum of 1L of spray liquid is applied per 20m2of surface area.
- Surface spray only. Do not spray into the air or at higher rates than in this label. Do not spray onto surfaces that come into contact with food. Do not use on food crops. Do NOT spray personal contact items, eg clothing, footwear, towels or bedding. Do NOT spray pets. Remove pets from treated areas prior to application. Cover fish ponds before application.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Moderate toxicity if swallowed.
- Avoid skin contact. Contact with the skin, especially the face, may result in initial stinging or burning sensations (parasthesia).
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Harmful to the soil environment.
- Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates.
- Very toxic to terrestrial invertebrates
A heavily modified and adjusted 80gms per litre Bifenthrin Suspension concentrate.