NoPests® Bug Spray™

$35.95

NoPests® Bug Spray is a liquid, general purpose insecticide, that is non staining, has no odour and is very economic to use. NoPests® Bug Spray has knockdown, residual and repellent activity against most insect species such as fleas, flies and spiders. NoPests® Bug Spray is particularly excellent for the control of flying insects.

Available in 120ml pack. Makes 10 litres of spray.

Compare

or 6 interest free payments from $5.99 with LAYBUY - Whats this?

SKU: DIY-NPBUGS Categories: , , , , , , ,

Description

Directions for Use:
  • Add 12ml of this product per litre or 60mls per 5 litres of water. Apply 5 litres of spray mix per 100sq meters as a fine mist. Surface spray as a barrier for the control of crawling insects. Before applying always test on a small area first to ensure streaking, staining or marking does not occur. If using indoors do not spray onto a freshly painted surfaces, wait at least 1 month after painting.
  • Spray window sills, skirting boards, ceilings, eaves and other surfaces to target flying & crawling insects. Do not remove cobwebs for up to 7-10 days after treatment. Open windows and doors to ventilate rooms for 4 hours following treatment. Controls most insect species for 3-6 months.
  • Surface spray only. Do not spray into the air. Do not spray onto surfaces that come into contact with food. Do NOT spray personal contact items, e.g. clothing, footwear, towels or bedding. Do NOT spray pets. Remove pets from treated areas prior to application. Cover or remove fish tanks and bird cages before application.

Environmental Impact

  • Environmentally hazardous substance
  • Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
  • Harmful to the soil environment
  • Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates
  • Very toxic to terrestrial invertebrates
  • Prevent product from escaping to drains and waterways
  • Contain leaking packaging in a containment vessel or bounded area
  • Prevent any vapors or dust from building up in confined areas
  • Ensure that drain valves are closed at all times
  • Clean up minor spills immediately
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Keep away from heat and ignition sources
  • Store in original containers, protect from physical damage to prevent accidental release
  • Triple rinse containers and recycle through a programme such as Agrecovery.

Health Impacts

  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Hazard Classification: 6.1D, 6.4A, 6.9B, 9.1A, 9.2C, 9.3B, 9.4A
  • Harmful if swallowed
  • Causes serious eye irritation
  • Harmful if inhaled, if breathing difficulties occur seek medical attention immediately
  • May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
  • This product is combustible, avoid sources of ignition including smoking
  • Keep containers closed, and use only in well-ventilated areas
  • Applicators should wear gloves, eye protection, long-sleeved overalls and an approved face mask when handling the concentrated solution
  • When handling do not eat, drink or smoke, and wash hands thoroughly after handling
  • Wash clothing separately before reuse
  • Do not allow spray to contact food, food preparation surfaces or food utensils
  • Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application
  • Do not use in areas where edible dairy or meat products are processed, packed or stored
  • Do not use in areas where food packaging materials (ie. Cartons or liners) are stored or assembled
  • Do not use near air vents or ducts in food stores or processing plants while they are in operation
  • Wash all food contact surfaces thoroughly before re-introducing food stuffs
  • Do not store with food, feed-stuffs, fertilizers and seeds
  • Consult the National Poisons Information Center 0800 POISON (0800 764 766) or a doctor in every case of suspected chemical poisoning, never give fluids or induce vomiting if a patient is unconscious or convulsing regardless of cause of injury.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “NoPests® Bug Spray™”