Green Trading Haritaki Helps Supports:
- The gallic acid present in Haritaki kills the E. Coli bacteria in the intestine. It helps prevents stomach infection, kills worms and boosts the activities of the liver and the spleen.
- The tannin present in the fruit helps in detoxification. It is also used as a laxative. It helps in eliminating constipation, purifies the digestive system and helps in eliminating the harmful substances produced from metabolism.
- The chebulic and neo-chebulic acid present in the fruits of the Haritaki plant act as an anti-oxidant. It helps prevents toxicity of the liver caused as a side effect of some medicines and helps prevents harmful free radicals from the body.
- Regular consumption of Haritaki will help in the reduction of skin problems. Grounded Haritaki, when applied over the skin, will help soothe acne, sunburns, rashes, eczema etc.
- Haritaki is helpful for tackling obesity. It cleanses the stomach, aids in the digestion, assimilation, and metabolism of food in the stomach and helps in increasing the metabolic rate and energy expenditure of the body. By boosting the secretion of bile, Haritaki helps in the mobilization of the stored fat in the body. It also keeps the appetite under control. For those who have successfully reduced their weight by diet and exercise, consumption of Haritaki helps them to keep to their ideal weight.
Green Trading Haritaki Powder Dose:
We recommend that you play with the dosage amount you take. We recommend that you start with small amounts, 1/2 teaspoon taken at night, and then increase until you can take a large teaspoon each night. If you react strongly to the Haritaki, reduce the amount taken until you reach an amount that works for you. Leave at least two hours of a gap after your meal. The reason to take it at night is to cleanse the system so that you have a strong bowel movement in the morning. This cleansing and emptiness lead to greater energy, clarity, and awareness during the day. (Must keep at least 2 hours gap after food)