MOSQUITO CONTROL TRAP – OUTDOOR DOMINATOR
Pestrol Outdoor Dominator is an effective Mosquito Control Trap, a simple and safe answer to your mosquito control problems. Using a powerful combination of mosquito lures: black light, heat and colour to effectively lure and eliminates mosquitoes.
- Coverage area: 1 acre
- Usage: Outdoor
- Power: Mains
- Size: Large
- Weather resistant: Yes
Not sure which trap to get? Compare our mosquito traps Trap Checker
The Pestrol Outdoor Dominator will do twice the area that the Pestrol Mozzie Master will cover: 1 acre.
- Air-Actuated Gate System
- Our patented gate system employs a plastic board downwind of the motor, which is opened by air from the powerful fan and closed by a spring.
- When the trap is powered “off”, captured insects cannot fly away upwards due to specially designed flaps that will automatically close.
The location of your trap is a critical variable in maximising capture rates. Most mosquito species avoid direct sunlight and wind so we recommend shaded, sheltered areas, preferably amongst bushes or shrubs and near any wetland area. Keep the trap away from areas frequented by humans and animals. Experiment with different locations to determine the most successful placement for your trap.
The positioning of the Pestrol Outdoor Dominator
For the best performance from your Mosquito Control Trap, first determine the source of the mosquito nuisance (Mosquitoes breed in wet areas like streams, marshland, wooded areas and gardens). Then use these rules to site the Trap:
- Place the MosquitoTrap between the mosquito source and areas of human activity.
- Place the Mosquito Trap as far away from people and as close to the mosquito source as possible. (Attract them to the Trap and not to you.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap upwind of the mosquito source, but only if you can comply with Rule 1. (Mosquitoes sometimes use the wind to navigate.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a predominantly shaded area. (Most mosquitoes avoid direct sunlight.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a location protected from rain and strong wind. (Mosquitoes don’t fly in strong winds.)
- If severe weather conditions are predicted, then store the Trap during this time.
Installations Best for:
- Daycare centres
- Health Clinics
- Golf Courses
- Rural work yards.
The Pestrol Mosquito Control Trap also plays an important role in agriculture, protecting agricultural workers and livestock. As well as alleviating the threat of insect-borne disease, the Mosquito Trap can improve the quality of livestock by reducing the stress on the animals caused by biting insects and making the working environment more comfortable for staff.
- Power Requirements: 240V
Power consumption: 14W
Power cord length:3 metres
- Unit Size: 55 x 32 x 32cm
- Packaging Size: 43 x 34.5 x 34.5cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Area of application: 1 Acre
- Approvals: CE and ROHS / Plug adaptor is SAA and C-Tick approved
Warranty: One-year manufacturers warranty
TRY THE SUPERCHARGED OCTENOL MOSQUITO ATTRACTANT TO ENCOURAGE MOSQUITOES TO THE TRAPS AND REDUCE THE LOCAL POPULATION FASTER.
When using the Pestrol Mosquito Attractant place them into the base of the catchment tray. This will assist with encouraging the mosquitoes towards the Mosquito Lure Trap.