Introducing Watermate’s updated and improved 500L Collapsible Rainwater Tank!
You can harvest rainwater from your roof or catchment areas with this Watermate Heavy Duty Rainwater Collection Tank. Connect a pipe to your spouting and aim it at the top of the tank. This tank will catch rainwater and let you use it on your garden, top up your spa pool or pool, or use it as extra drinking water by dropping a water treatment tab in it to kill bugs that are on your roof or downpipes.
Features & benefits
- Water Capacity: 500 litres of rainwater
- Assembled Dimensions
- Width: 800mm
- Height: 980mm
- Portable rainwater tank can be placed on any level surface
- Pestrol’s new anti-collapse support system to stop collapsing when water is low
- 2 support rings secured to the top and bottom of the tank
- Stronger Heavy-Duty, 3-ply UV-resistant plastic / polyester walls
- Attractive landscape green infused colour
- Zip top opens wide for filling a bucket or watering can
- Overflow valves for diverting excess water into another collector (via the included connector pipe)
- New and improved extruded mesh filter cover which is the rainwater collection tanks water entry point. The new and improved version prevents debris from entering the tank as well as an anti clogging feature.
- New and improved water tap for easy access to the water for filling a bucket or glass of water. The tap has an easy to use push up lever to easy turn on the water. It then locks back into place so no water is lost.
- Bottom, threaded ball valve connects to your garden
- Additional attachments available to connect to a water pump whereby you can connect a regular garden hose for watering your plants, trees, flowers, lawn etc
- Quick, no-hassle assembly
- Collapses easily and flat for seasonal or winter storage
- Complete assembly and installation instructions included.
- Will not crack or break due to cold or freezing temperatures
- Takes less than 10 minutes to set up tank.
Example for the 1000L model in action below