Dwarf Snap Bean – Vegetable Seeds
$2.20PRICE GUARANTEE Seen a lower price? Ask us to beat it
The Dwarf Snap Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) is a variety that yields a profusion of small, stringless pods which can be cooked, or frozen whole. The flavour is fantastic – a bean that comes highly recommended.
How To Grow
- Sow vegetable seeds 25mm deep in dark damp soil – avoid watering for a day or two afterwards.
- Sow 10-15cm apart allowing 50-60cm between rows.
- Ensure the danger of frosts has passed and protect plants from wind.
- Plant in 1-3m rows and remove weeds regularly.
- Keep the roots cool, a mulch with compost will help.
- Water well in dry periods, and spraying flowers gently will help the pods to set.
- Additional fertiliser is not required as legumes will produce their own nitrogen.
- Harvesting regularly will result in longer yields.
Sow: In spring and summer; in warmer regions, Autumn too.
Harvest: 8-10 weeks
Plant Height: 50-60cm
Quantity: Contains 25g worth of seeds
Interest Free Finance Options
6 payments from as low as $0.36 with