Contains 100g/L Bifenthrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.
NoPests® Crawling Insect Spray is a high quality fast knockdown and residual broad spectrum insecticide.
It is particularly capable against mosquitoes and will provide a long term pest control barrier against many insects including crawling insects like cockroaches, fleas, spiders, flies, carpet beetles, and silverfish.
Due to its synthetic parathyroid formulation and zeta sized technology, NoPests® Crawling Insect Spray suspension concentrate insecticide offers better coverage and a higher contact rate, resulting in better extermination results, and greater efficacy than standard formulations.
NoPests® Crawling Insect Spray is a surface residual insecticide and can be used equally effectively indoors and outdoors including porous areas such as brick, concrete and unpainted timber, without leaving staining deposits.
Pests controlled include: Spiders, fleas, ants, mosquitoes, ticks, cockroaches, flies, carpet beetle, silverfish, bed bugs.
Directions for use:
Add 10ml of this product per litre of water and spray onto surfaces as a barrier to control insects.
Outdoor: Before applying always test on a small area first to ensure streaking, staining or marking does not occur.
- Do not spray on freshly painted surfaces, wait at least 1 month after painting
- Spray window sills, skirting boards, ceilings, eaves and other surfaces to target flying and crawling insects
- Open doors and windows to ventilate the area for 4 hours after treatment
- Do not remove the cobwebs for up to 7 to 10 days after treatment
- Controls most insect species for up to 3 to 6 months