NoPests® Roach Bait is specifically designed to control major pest species of German and American cockroaches. NoPests Roach Bait contains the active ingredient indoxacarb, which does not cause immediate mortality, allowing the cockroach to return to harbourage areas where other cockroaches will become contaminated, greatly increasing the level of control.
Directions for Use:
- This product is for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment for the indoor control of cockroaches.
- The pre-filled plastic tube is ready to use, no other application equipment is needed.
- Gently squeeze a small amount into cracks and crevices, void spaces, and other locations where insects may harbour, live and breed.
- Concentrate the paste placements as individual spots at insect activity sites (DO NOT use in areas that are accessible to children and pets).
- Wash hands after use.
- RATE: For light infestations of cockroaches, 2-3 paste points are recommended per m2 of treatment area. For heavy infestations, the number of paste points can increase up to 5 points per m2 of treatment area. The paste points should be spots approximately 3-5mm in diameter.
- Ensure that the cap is replaced after treatment is completed to prevent the paste from drying out in the tube. Indoor application sites can be cracks and crevices, under or behind any furniture or equipment, or any other harbourages or areas cockroaches may be found.
- Bait placements should be inspected periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapplied as needed. Replace paste before it is completely consumed to keep cockroaches from returning.
- DISPOSAL: Ensure Tube is Empty, cut tube in half and dispose of in the general rubbish that is disposed of in an approved landfill.
Active Ingredient: 6g/kg INDOXACARB
ECOTOXIC – Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates.
DO NOT apply to humans, animals, clothing, or bedding. DO NOT contaminate food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils or food containers. DO NOT use residual insecticide sprays on or near where NoPests Roach Bait has been placed. DO NOT use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists. Avoid placing NoPests Roach Bait onto fabrics or carpets as it may stain some absorbent materials. To prevent staining, exposed paste should be cleaned up immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.