Pepper Hot Chilli Cayenne – Vegetable Seeds
-27%PRICE GUARANTEE Seen a lower price? Ask us to beat it
Hot Pepper Chili Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) used in sauces, curries, stir fries, and fresh as a garnish.
How to Grow:
- Sow in pots or trays of seed compost, lightly covering the seed.
- Maintain gentle warmth (a kitchen windowsill is suitable) and keep compost moist but not saturated.
- Transplant to the greenhouse in May or outdoors in a warm sheltered spot in October.
- Alternately grow in pots.
- Keep plants well watered and feed regularly with liquid manure.
When To Plant: Spring and early Summer.
Harvest: Summer to late Autumn.
Quantity: 50 seeds
Interest Free Finance Options
6 payments from as low as $0.26 with