How does the Pestrol Electronic Animal Bird Repeller Work?
The Elite Solar Electronic Animal Repeller uses 4 technologies; Ultrasonic sounds, Sonic sounds, PIR motion detection & LED lights. Modes are clearly defined at the back of the device. If you want to repel birds then the device can be set to emit predatory bird sounds to scare birds away from your roof or garden. There is an ultrasonic mode to repel cats, dogs, possums and other large animals. Whenever a pest enters the detection range of the Repeller, it will activate and scare off any pests by the strong LED light as well sound & high-frequency ultrasonic sound.
The motion sensor will activate when animals move into its coverage area; it will activate for 8-12 seconds once motion is detected. The device will then enter a period of deactivation for around 5-8 seconds before it can be triggered again.
Why Choose the Pestrol Electronic Animal Bird Repeller?
- It has a detection range of up to 25 metres.
- Effective against pests such as cats, dogs, birds, possums, mice, rats, rabbits, ferrets and much more
- Solar Powered device, environmentally friendly
- Can be charged via USB if you have lots of low light days in a row
- Comes with rechargeable batteries pre-installed in the back of the device. Just remove the plastic tab. (Do not use ordinary batteries.)
- Simple to install — comes with a plastic pole as well as screws for easy mounting.
- The Elite Electronic Pest Repeller uses Ultrasonic technology and an LED strobe to help repel pests
- Has Predatory noises to scare of birds & other pests
- The Elite is our most popular repeller that we sell for the home, boats, and commercial applications.
- Great for moored yachts and boats.
How to Assemble & Install the Pestrol Elite Solar Yard Repeller:
Charge the unit in the sun for up to 2 days before use!
- The device comes with a stake and an extension to increase the height of the device. There is a stake included so the unit can be easily set up in gardens or lawns.
- The packaging also includes screws for mountings to hang on the on a wall or other fixture.
- It is important that the device be placed in such a way that it gets an ample amount of sunlight so it will fully charge.
- The device can detect animals up to 25 metres, the coverage is 90 degrees vertically and is 145 degrees horizontally.
- Either place the back cover of the unit in the sun or dip in hot water to make it easier to place the cover onto the unit.
Switches & Their Functions :
MODE: Bird Repeller (Eagle), Large Animal Repeller (9 distress sounds), Ultrasonic, OFF
LED STROBE: 24 Hours, Night
VOLUME: H (high), M(medium), L (low)
- Fixed – Ultrasonic sound waves are produced continuously, the motion sensor is deactivated
- Sweep –A range of ultrasonic sounds are produced when an animal or birds comes into range of the Elite Solar Yard Repeller
- Fixed + Sweep – Different Ultrasonic sounds are produced at regular intervals or when an animal or birds come into range
Please note the 24hrs/Night mode applies only to the strobe lights. If Night mode is selected, the device will still still operate during the day with strobe lights activating only at night.