Why choose dominator?
- Excellent for controlling mosquito and other insects population from larger properties
- Coverage : 1 Acre
- Most effective against mosquitoes and other flying insects like midges, moths, flies, Asian beetles and sandflies
- Weather resistant unit
- New design, durable built
- Easy to set up the device, simple plug in unit
- Octenol attractant is an added advantage when trying to catch insects. Single attractant would last 3-4 weeks
- Powerful LED bulb, CO2 produced by the device, powerful suction fan, chemical lure and heat generator altogether function to get rid of flying insects in to attract mosquitoes, midges and other small insects
- Easy to dispose off insects, there is a largest catchment area at the bottom of the device
How Dominator works?
The Pestrol Dominator uses UV bulbs with a Ti02 coating. Ti02 produces carbon dioxide, like humans do, which attracts the insects in the area toward to unit. Insects are then sucked into the unit by a fan and trapped in the bottom catch compartment. The Pestrol Dominator will cover up to 2 acres (depending on the type and layout or the area).
Why use Octenol Attractant?
The smell of the Octenol attracts the female biting Mosquitoes. Simply prick some holes in the foil packet with a needle and pair it with either the Pestrol Dominator, Pestrol Exterminator, Pestrol Solar Mosquito Zapper, or Pestrol BugEater. You will find it greatly increases the Mosquitoes to your unit, in turn capturing them into the unit.
You can either pop the Octenol tab inside the bottom capture chamber of the unit, or tape to the underside of the wing/rain protecting hat of the unit.