Recruit 100sc provides a long term pest control barrier against many insects including crawling insects such as cockroaches, fleas, spiders, flies, carpet beetles, and silverfish. Recruit 100sc provides better coverage and a higher contact rate because of the synthetic parathyroid formulation and zeta sized technology. This product is a surface residual insecticide and can be used effectively both indoors and outdoors on all urban and industrial surfaces, e.g. brick, concrete and unpainted timber.
Directions for use:
Apply 10ml of this product per litre of water and spray on surfaces as a barrier to control insects.
Outdoor: Before applying always test on a small area first to ensure streaking, staining or marking does not occur.
- Do not spray on fresh painted surfaces, wait at least 1 month after painting.
- Spray window sills, skirting boards, ceilings, eaves and other surfaces to target flying and crawling insects.
- Open doors and windows to ventilate the area for 4 hours after treatment.
- Do not remove the cob webs for up to 7 to 10 days after treatment.
- Controls most insect species for up to 3 to 6 months.
- Environmentally hazardous substance
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Harmful to the soil environment
- Toxic to terrestrial vertebrates
- Very toxic to terrestrial invertebrates
- Prevent product from escaping to drains and waterways
- Contain leaking packaging in a containment vessel or bounded area
- Prevent any vapors or dust from building up in confined areas
- Ensure that drain valves are closed at all times
- Clean up minor spills immediately
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from heat and ignition sources
- Store in original containers, protect from physical damage to prevent accidental release
- Triple rinse containers and recycle through a programme such as Agrecovery.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Hazard Classification: 6.1D, 6.4A, 6.9B, 9.1A, 9.2C, 9.3B, 9.4A
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Harmful if inhaled, if breathing difficulties occur seek medical attention immediately
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- This product is combustible, avoid sources of ignition including smoking
- Keep containers closed, and use only in well-ventilated areas
- Applicators should wear gloves, eye protection, long-sleeved overalls and an approved face mask when handling the concentrated solution
- When handling do not eat, drink or smoke, and wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Wash clothing separately before reuse
- Do not allow spray to contact food, food preparation surfaces or food utensils
- Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application
- Do not use in areas where edible dairy or meat products are processed, packed or stored
- Do not use in areas where food packaging materials (ie. Cartons or liners) are stored or assembled
- Do not use near air vents or ducts in food stores or processing plants while they are in operation
- Wash all food contact surfaces thoroughly before re-introducing food stuffs
- Do not store with food, feed-stuffs, fertilizers and seeds
- Consult the National Poisons Information Center 0800 POISON (0800 764 766) or a doctor in every case of suspected chemical poisoning, never give fluids or induce vomiting if a patient is unconscious or convulsing regardless of cause of injury.
- Each ml of the Recruit 100sc solution spreads over an area 90 times greater than standard emulsion type products, this product also has no xylene so it is less harsh to the operator themselves as well as the equipment surrounding the area.
- Low odor, low degree of flammability and easy to dissolve and/or rinse.