Contrac Blox is a highly palatable, specially formulated single feed rodenticide containing bromadiolone. Contrac Blox is a very effective extermination and maintenance bait for rats and mice. The special formula uses an optimal blend of food grade ingredients and a small amount of paraffin that results in a highly palatable rodent bait that works well in wet and dry conditions. Contrac Blox kills in a single feed and has multiple edges for easy gnawing from the rodents themselves.
Health and Safety Impacts:
- May be harmful if swallowed
- Keep out of reach of children and domestic animals, particularly cats, dogs, pigs and birds
- Less toxic to non target animals in primary and secondary poisoning situations than other single feeding anticoagulants
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting, contact the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766) or a doctor immediately
How to Use:
- Firstly determine the severity of the infestation – droppings are a good indicator of infestation size, and varying faeces size indicate that juveniles and adults are present, many droppings indicate a large infestation
- Concentrate baiting in high activity areas
- Store in the original contrainer, tightly closed and away from foodstuffs
- Avoid all contact by mouth, wash hands and exposed skin before meals, smoking and after any contact
- Do not use where food or feed could become contaminated
- Retrieve and burn all rodent carcasses, unused bait and bait containers after use, and dipose of the empty container safely.
- A solid non-volatile material that is essentially insoluble in water
- Toxic to fish and wildlife
- Avoid contamination of any water supply with bait or empty containers.