How Solar Compact Pest repeller works ?
Ultrasonic sound waves – The unit produces strong ultrasonic waves to frighten the animals. The sound is produced when an animal comes in the detection range of the device. These sound waves make the animal feel uncomfortable and they tend to leave. These sounds are above the normal hearing range of most people.
Strong flashing LED – The LED light on the device flashes whenever an animal or bird comes in the detection range of the device and its strong enough to frighten them away.
Sonic sound waves – Sonic sounds are audible to humans and this device uses sonic sounds to repel large animals such as dogs, cats and birds.
Benefits of buying Solar Compact Pest Repeller :
- Keep pets and other animals as well as birds away from your flower beds, veggies or any specific area.
- It’s a small device with features like Motion sensor, strong LED light, Ultrasonic and sonic sounds which all together work great to repel the pests.
- Solar charging is the highlight of this device. 3x AA size rechargeable batteries are already installed in the device.
- It also comes with an adapter to charge the batteries which is of great use in cloudy/rainy days when you are unable to charge your device via solar panel.
- A plastic pole comes with the device which makes it convenient to setup the device in your garden.
Assemble & Install the device :
- Place the unit pointed towards the area you want to protect (For example, in the garden, against the wall or fence).
- Remember to choose a place where solar panel at the top of the device can get enough sunlight.
- If you mount the device in the ground, insert the spike into the ground and leave the spike 12cm or more above the ground.
- The device can also be mounted on a wall or on a fence.
Setting the device :
There are two controls on the front face of Compact Pest Repeller.
Sensitivity – You can adjust the sensitivity and detection range of the device. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the range of protection.
Frequency – You can adjust the frequency depending on which pest you want to repel. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the frequency. By default, the knob is on 0 (OFF).
|Mode selected on knob||Frequency||Animals to repel|
|1||13.5-19.5KHz||Cats, dogs, foxes, Possums etc|
|3||24.5-45.5KHz||Birds, Rodents etc|
|4||Alarm and strong LED flashing lights||Large animals like dogs and cats|
|5||Mode 1,2,3 work together with LED lights||Large animals like dogs and cats|
Technical Specification :
- Detection range : 5-6 metres.
- Power Supply : Solar power, 3 AA Ni-MH batteries and a USB charge cable adapter.
- When adapter is plugged in, the device will keep working but motion sensor won’t work.
- Red LED light on the device indicates that the device is activated.
Charging the device :
- When using the device for the first time, fully charge it either by the USB cable, a battery charger or by placing the unit in sun for a full day.
- When replacing batteries, use 3 Ni-MH AA 1200mAh 1.2V rechargeable batteries. The batteries supplied with the device should last for a long time due to their high quality.
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the device, use damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.