A strong ultrasonic wave to frighten animals. The wave is activated when an animal enters the PIR Sensor range and then the animals feel uncomfortable and want to leave.
A strong flashing LED to help scare animals and birds The strong flashing LED will be activated when an animal or birds enters the area which frightens them away. There is also a option of alarm sound which can further assist in scaring animals and birds away.
- Button “Sensitivity” on the left side. You can adjust the item sensitivity and distance by turning the knob clockwise, you increase the range of protection.
- – Button “Frequency”on the right side. This is to control frequency and by turning the knob clockwise, the frequency will be increased.
- Button “Frequency” position as below:
- – 0: OFF
- – 1: 13.5KHZ-19.5KHZ to repel animals such as cats, dogs, foxes, Possums etc
- – 2: 19.5KHZ-24.5KHZ to repel animals such as cats, dogs.
- – 3: 24.5KHZ-45.5KHZ to repel animals such as, birds, rodents etc
- – 4: Alarm and strong LED flashing lights to scare larger animials such as dogs and cats
- – 5: Function together mode 1-mode 2, mode 3, and turn on strong flashing.
To Assemble and Install
- The battery compartment on the back has 3x AA size rechargeable batteries already installed.
- Place the unit pointed towards the area that you want to protect (for example, in thegarden or against the wall or fence etc.)
- Remember to choose a place where the solar panel of the top can get as much sunshine as possible.
- If you mount the unit in the ground, insert the spike into the ground carefully. Please leave the spike 12cm or more above the ground. You can also make a small hole and then insert the unit to ensure no damage occurs.
- The item can be mounted against the wall, or on a fence post.
- Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
- Detection range: 5-9 metres. Power supply: solar power +3AA Ni-MH batteries, 1200 mAh and a USB charge cable adapter
- If adapter plugged, the item will keep working, but the PIR sensor will not work.
- If there are prolonged cloudy days, you can help charge the item via the adapter.
- Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
- When using the unit for the first time make sure batteries are fully charged either by the USB cable, a battery charger or simply place the unit in the sun for a full day.
- If replacing batteries use 3 1.2V AA size rechargeable batteries Ni-MH 1200mAh. The batteries supplied should last for a long time due to their high quality.
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.